This position is with our company NEHP, which is an Engineering Construction Integrator (ECI) with experience delivering large scale, pre-construction programming, management and integration of off-site fabrication and modularization improving construction site productivity up to 30%.
- Willing to work in a fast‐paced environment
- Eager to learn a new industry
- Able to travel to our Project Sites
- Creative and capable of thinking outside‐the‐box
- Able to hold themselves accountable and takes ownership of their work
- Willing to work with us to tailor this position to meet your needs and our project goals
- Outgoing and able to communicate with others outside our organization in an effective manner
- Review Scope of Work documents to become completely familiar with the project
- Work with Project Engineering to summarize and quantify the project scope of work
- Create the Scope of Work Matrix and identify scope breaks
- Work with the Preconstruction Manager to estimate the project value/Control Budget
- Prepare Vendor List and RFP/Bid documents for vendor distribution
- Perform Bid Review and prepare vendor recommendations prior to Bid Award. Prepare Bid Tabs in accordance with Project Guidelines for submission to client
- Manage and maintain updates on all Vendor deliverables of fabrication to the Integration Shop. LEAN processes and Just in Time Deliverables.
- Manage weekly vendor meetings (prepare/update meeting minutes)
- Participate in weekly project meetings (virtually)
- Work with Quality Manager to prepare NCRs and track vendors
- Coordinate with Engineering Program Manager for Shop Dwg. Distribution and tracking
- Prepare scope documents
- Estimating and scheduling (general)
- Material Receiving in ERP System & Air‐Table (become familiar with this systems)
- Processing RFI’s (Request for Information)
- Familiar with Submittal Documents, tracking and follow‐up with the Submittal Process
- (become familiar with the process. Process performed by Project Engineering)
- Updating RFI and Submittal Logs (assist Sr. Project Engineer if/as needed)
- Air Table tracking and user preferences (become familiar with background if/as needed to assist Sr. Project Engineer)
- 5‐8 yrs experience working in the construction industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field or construction industry
- 5‐8 yrs experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Project and/or Program Management experience
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Teams, Outlook and MS Project) Working knowledge of PDF editor (Bluebeam) and File Sharing (Box) a plus. CAD & BIM a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- High energy level, self‐motivated and directed, with a keen organization and attention to details.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast‐paced environment.
- Capable of being the primary point of contact for Vendors, Design Team and our Clients.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Foundational understanding and experience with Project/Program Management
- Willing/Able to travel for durations up to 2 weeks at a time to support project jobsite activities and develop competency with our operations (differs by project)
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1193 S Brownell Rd, Williston, VT 05495, USA