Recruiter & HR Administrative Assistant - Pure Guard
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
This role is eligible for a temporary Hybrid work from home schedule, but must be willing to work occasionally at the office.
As part of the Pure Guard HR team, the HR Recruiting & AA will oversee a variety of HR functions, with a primary focus on recruiting and on-boarding of new hires. This person must be an approachable, knowledgeable resource for managers and employees, and help the company to successfully position itself to meet the ever-changing needs of a competitive marketplace.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Recruitment and Retention
- Develop, implement and continually improve the Organizational Recruiting Strategy.
- Responsible for recruitment for all levels of the organization, utilizing HR recruiting resources and/or outside recruiters as appropriate.
- Work with department managers and supervisors to assess their staffing needs.
- Assess and utilize available talent and recruitment sources to execute hiring plans.
- Analyze and execute improvements to the current on-boarding program (new staff training and orientation).
- Work with HR Business Partner and Management to continually evaluate and improve retention strategies.
- Maintain accurate job descriptions and ensure legal compliance.
Legal and DOL Compliance
- Maintain and monitor legal compliance for employee relations, hiring, and termination actions.
- Educate and assist managers with FLSA and DOL regulations to ensure organizational compliance.
Employee Performance Management
- Assist HR in evaluating and improving existing performance evaluation processes.
- Counsel and train Managers on best practices for rewarding strong performance and improving poor performance.
- Work with senior management to ensure the appropriate verbal and written communications with employees.
- Maintain and update recruiting policy and procedures when appropriate.
- Participate in company status update meetings and or communications.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
· Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years of related HR experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Current knowledge and solid understanding of best practices in the HR disciplines
· Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
· Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
· High level of service-orientation and responsiveness is essential
· Demonstrable decision making and problem-solving abilities
· The ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion and uphold high standards of confidentiality
· Must possess exceptional interpersonal skills
· Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals,
technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to apply intermediate mathematical concepts
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions and legal guidance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA