2nd Shift Shipping - Lead
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
SIGN-ON BONUS ELIGIBLE - $2,000 after probationary period
JOB SUMMARY: Position includes leading crew to prepare products for shipment that ensures all shipping production standards are maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and participate with subordinates to identify and package correct parts per order
- Lead and participate with subordinates to be directly accountable for correct number of parts, and accuracy of products shipped
- Process orders using the company’s software for shipping, and receiving.
- Able to coordinate preparation of shipments.
- Identify required packaging.
- Schedule, and ship orders the most economic, and efficient way possible, not compromising customer needs.
- Instruct and maintain health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensure cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand ones capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per Supervisor or Manager’s direction.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping Packing lists and order sheets.
- Can speak and understand Basic English with an emphasis on complying with: directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Basic math skills including adding and subtracting whole numbers and fractions.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Can accurately read a tape measure to 1/16".
- Forklift experience.
- Has a positive attitude and willing to do anything to improve the department and or company.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA