1st Shift Shipping - Lead
1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA Req #294
Thursday, December 30, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: Position includes leading crew to prepare products for shipment that ensures all shipping production standards are maintained.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and participate with subordinates to identify and package correct parts per order
- Lead and participate with subordinates to be directly accountable for correct number of parts, and accuracy of products shipped
- Process orders using the company’s software for shipping, and receiving.
- Able to coordinate preparation of shipments.
- Identify required packaging.
- Schedule, and ship orders the most economic, and efficient way possible, not compromising customer needs.
- Instruct and maintain health, safety (including OSHA), and environmental procedures and ensure cleanliness of the area.
- Continue to learn and expand ones capacity within this job by increasing knowledge and skill base.
- Perform various other assignments per Supervisor or Manager’s direction.
- Reading and writing skills with an emphasis on understanding and completing Shipping Packing lists and order sheets.
- Can speak and understand Basic English with an emphasis on complying with: directions, fundamental shop safety procedures, and production standards.
- Basic math skills including adding and subtracting whole numbers and fractions.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Can accurately read a tape measure to 1/16".
- Forklift experience.
- Has a positive attitude and willing to do anything to improve the department and or company.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA