This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: Provide detailed electrical design and drawing support for any internal or external customer projects. All designs are produced using SOLIDWORKS, AutoCAD, Word or Excel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain good communication within the Controls Engineering organization, with other engineering disciplines, and with all customers throughout the organization.
- Design and draft complete, legible, and accurate working models/drawings utilizing SOLIDWORKS and AutoCAD/DraftSight including various systems and supports for the manufacturing and installation of equipment.
- Coordinate with the engineering design schedule and document production.
- Interface with customer coordinators, engineers, and users to provide drawings for manufacturing and installation of equipment. Communicates constantly with engineers and other designers regarding project engineering and design.
- Be able to make decisions and present questions during construction to mitigate unanticipated construction changes related to system design and engineering following a management of change procedure.
- Organize files and drawings for issue to manufacturing and record keeping utilizing hard file and software systems to include project files and customer required documentation.
- Be aware of safety requirements to assure protection of team member life and health and develop all designs to achieve safe installations.
- Able to work on multiple tasks concurrently, with the ability to prioritize and schedule workload.
- In-depth knowledge of SOLIDWORKS (required), AutoCAD/DraftSight (secondary), and Windows required software.
- Proficient with PCs and Printers.
- Excellent team working, communication, organizational, and people skills.
- Good service attitude.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- AAS degree in design, technical sciences, or engineering.
- Equivalent electrical experience may be considered.
- 0-2 years of design/drafting experience with a concentration in Electrical Ladders and Panel Layouts
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Boise, ID 83713, USA