This position is with our company Nuance Systems, which is a total solution provider where our expertise applies to the Semiconductor, Solar LED and other disruptive high-tech markets. We excel in ampoule (bubble) design & fabrication and in manufacturing turnkey Integrated Systems.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the development and implementation of production, work and shipment schedules and prioritization of job orders to optimize production, minimize delays and ensure that deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Evaluate customer requirements to create suitable production schedules.
- Optimize available production resources in order to efficiently process customer requirements Coordinate production operations activities in accordance with material, labor and equipment availability.
- Coordinate with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectations.
- Promptly address and resolve production issues and effect changes to production schedules to minimize delays and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Interact with department supervisors daily to determine progress and completion dates, and to help optimize manufacturing efficiencies.
- Compile status reports and performance analysis to evaluate production progress, work in process, material inventory, and finished goods demand.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP software systems.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- Portland, OR, USA