CNC Machinist/Programmer (Starting March 1, 2022)
Critical Process Systems Group (CPS) is a group of manufacturing and design companies providing innovative product solutions to the semiconductor, life science, chemical processing, gas systems, wastewater, mining, power generation and other industries. We provide a broad range of products & services including liquid, chemical, and gas storage, blending, and delivery control, pre-fabricated high purity process utility modules, corrosive fume exhaust duct, and airflow control devices. With the breadth of our product offerings and engineering capabilities we can offer broad turnkey solutions or targeted niche products depending on our customer’s needs and desires.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
Setup/prototype machinist that is self-motivated and able to accomplish a high level of work without supervision to produce machined parts by programming, setting up, and operating CNC turn center.
- Ability to make, edits, and prove programs
- CNC programming at the controls (Fanuc)
- Solid understanding of G-Code/M-Code
- Ability to read drawings/blueprints
- Selection of cutting tools, machine speeds and feed rates according to machine capabilities and work holding
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail
- Carry out daily/weekly preventative maintenance
- Practice good housekeeping (5S)
- Ability to communicate effectively and work cooperatively
- Ability to lift at least 55lb, bend, stoop, reach, and stand for an extended period of time
- Use of PPE (personal protective equipment) and safe lifting techniques
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· 5+ years of experience with the Doosan Puma series (MUST)
· Expert at surface finishes (semiconductor surface finish requirements)
· Fanuc control expert
· Programming in CAM
· Superior English language skills –both spoken and written;
Education and/or experience
High school diploma or equivalent; AA/AS degree in engineering/manufacturing is preferred .
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Portland, OR, USA