This position is with our company Diversified Fluid Solutions, which manufactures a variety of chemical blending and distribution equipment, provides technical expertise, and delivers flawless support to meet a diverse array of high purity chemical applications.
SUMMARY: This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for activities required to support the supply chain and procurement team. It will include conducting analysis on material purchase orders to ensure that delivery dates align with production requirements, reviewing & resolving project component shortages, and preparing various purchasing reports as necessary. This role will also help with enforcing inventory control initiatives and communicating component schedules with the project management team.
This position is an opportunity for the right candidate to grow and move vertically within our Supply Chain.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following;
- Review and analyze requisitions, inventory reports, and material replenishment reports. With that data initiate purchase orders in the ERP system for materials, consumables, equipment, and tooling to support manufacturing operations in accordance with company goals and initiatives.
- Maintain accurate perpetual inventory balances and administer weekly inventory cycle counts so that ERP system reports can be relied upon to initiate purchase requirements.
- Work closely with corporate accounting to reconcile invoices, review the unvouchered open purchase order report at month end, and resolve other month-end discrepancies.
- Follow up on purchase order acknowledgments and update ERP system with delivery dates.
- Follow up on late PO deliveries and expedite deliveries with suppliers. Manage delivery dates in ERP system.
- Update component spare parts price list with current component costs.
- Obtain export component information (HTS Codes and COO) from suppliers and keep export file up to date.
- Complete reports for procurement and inventory analysis purposes as needed.
- Maintain accurate item master information within the ERP system.
- Communicate and work effectively with all members of the inventory control/material handling and shipping departments in addition to other internal and external contacts.
SPECIFICATIONS and QUALIFICATIONS
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret report data to make decisions on procuring components.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and communicate effectively with team members.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from small and large groups.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel skills, strength in written and verbal communication and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to become a subject matter expert in ERP system. This includes the ability to obtain knowledge of system database and various inventory tables.
Don’t live local to Boise, ID but been intrigued by what it has to offer? Relocation is always a possibility for the right candidate! Check out this information to get a better feel of the area:
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes medical (individual and family premiums shared between employer and employee), dental and vision coverage, HSA, Day Care reimbursement, matching 401(k), life insurance, disability, holiday and paid time off.
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boise, ID 83713, USA