Production Planner - Pure Guard
This position is with our company Pure Guard, which manufactures a welded stainless steel exhaust duct system coated with our proprietary hybrid fluoropolymer PureGuard coating. Our combination of welded stainless substrate and proprietary PureGuard coating satisfied all testing requirements necessary to gain Factory Mutual standard 4922 approval for corrosive fume and smoke exhaust without sprinklers.
Pure Guard in Phoenix, Arizona, employs an exceptional team of hardworking, quality focused individuals, a number of whom have been here since the very beginning! We are passionate about safety and committed to providing our customers with the best, safest, most environmentally responsible products in the industry.
The primary responsibilities of this position include the development and implementation of production, work and shipment schedules and prioritization of job orders to optimize production, minimize delays and ensure that deadlines are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and related work may be assigned as necessary.
- Evaluate customer requirements to create suitable production schedules.
- Optimize available production resources in order to efficiently process customer requirements Coordinate production operations activities in accordance with material, labor and equipment availability.
- Coordinate with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectations.
- Promptly address and resolve production issues and effect changes to production schedules to minimize delays and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Interact with department supervisors daily to determine progress and completion dates, and to help optimize manufacturing efficiencies.
- Compile status reports and performance analysis to evaluate production progress, work in process, material inventory, and finished goods demand.
- Develop and achieve departmental/company goals and controls. Make suggestions for improvement in areas of cost reduction, processes, quality and productivity.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet strict deadlines.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of MRP/ERP software systems.
Minimum Education, Certifications and Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Management or a related field is required
Certification in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) is desirable, but not required.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience working as a Production Planner/Scheduler.
Deadline-driven and detail oriented.
Analytical problem solver.
Good communications skills.
Standing, bending, sitting and use of hands is required.
Ability to work at a computer station.
Occasionally perform physical activities including lifting (up to 10 lbs. unassisted).
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the production area is usually moderately loud.
- Safety glasses and hearing protection are required when in the production area.
- PPE specific to tasks being performed is required.
Critical Process System Group offers competitive compensation and a complete benefits package that includes: Annual Performance-Based Bonuses, Pay Based on Skill Level and Overtime Potential – Earn Extra Money! Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Short/Long Term Disability, Life and AD&D Insurance. 401k deferral and match program, PTO and Paid Holidays and Employee Assistance Program.
Perfect Attendance Recognition with Monetary Awards, Discounted Gym Membership, Paid Volunteer Time Off, Above & Beyond Recognition, Free Boots and Company Gear, Wellness Program with challenges, incentives and rewards all year!
Just for Fun: Taco Truck Day, Wellness Fair, Cornhole Tournaments, Fun Contests with Prizes, Birthday Recognition, Smoothie Truck Day
If you are looking for a future with a company known for its inventiveness and passion for progress, look no further...... your career is right here!
- Pay Type Salary
- 1010 S 65th Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85043, USA