Container - Container Repair
Hollingsworth in Martinsburg, WVa is looking fora Container Repair to join their team!
For more than 30 years, Hollingsworth has been a leading provider of logistics and supply chain management services. We started out in 1925 as one of the first expeditors of automotive parts and have grown from our track record of excellence to facilitate many other vital logistics services.
The Hollingsworth site in Martinsburg serves as a service center for the US Postal Service. We are responsible for inspecting and servicing equipment used in the mail transportation process. Reliable, positive, and conscientious employees like you are key to this success. Whether you're looking for steady, good-paying employment or you want to develop into a team lead or supervisor role, a Container Repair role at Hollingsworth can be a great option.
2nd Shift - Shift Times:
• Monday thru Friday 3:00pm-11:30pm (weekends as needed)
Weekends may be needed periodically depending on customer needs
Pay rate: $21.43 /hour PLUS hourly production incentive pay
- Inspects containers to determine what repairs are necessary.
- Operates MTEater
- Retrieves necessary parts from parts cage.
- Performs required repairs (i.e., hammering, grinding, drilling) on containers.
- Transports containers from repair area to final inspection.
- Performs grinding on containers.
- Performs chiseling on containers.
- Performs welding in the weld shop.
- Retrieves containers from workstations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
SPECIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE OR QUALIFICATIONS
- 1 year Maintenance/mechanical experience
- Teamwork skills
- Experience using various tools, pneumatic, hydraulic repairs
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet production numbers
- Ability to lift more than 20 pounds and push/pull 40 pounds
- Enjoys working a team environment
- Reliable – will be on time and work scheduled shifts
- Follow instruction from supervisor
Helpful but not required: Warehouse experience
TOTAL REWARD OPTIONS:
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays – with ability to earn floating holidays
- 401K retirement plan, employer match up to 5%
- Earn Extra Paid Time Off for Perfect Attendance
- Ability to earn Employee Referral Bonus up to $500
- Skill and career development
- Employee appreciation and recognition programs
- Company activities and events, including community volunteering
- Job Family DIR
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $21.43
- Martinsburg, WV, USA