!!!Order Filler - IMMEDIATE HIRE - $15.57-$18.69/hr!!!
SUMMARY STATEMENT/POSITION OVERVIEW
This person performs a variety of picking, kitting, PLS, delivery, service center, and dock to stock processes. Performs processes according to established documented procedures. Fills customer orders and delivers them to the delivery platform in a manner that meets company standards for safety, security, and productivity. Ensures all orders are complete and correct.
Monday - Friday
2nd Shift: 2:30 pm - 11pm
Monday - Thursday
3rd Shift: 7:30pm - 6am'
Pay Rate: $15.57-18.69/hr
- Pulls material for customer orders for Bulk Orders that require shipment within the same week or same day that the orders are received.
- Communicate all issues related to inventory discrepancies, material handling needs, and customer service.
- Initiates, recommends or provides solutions through designated channels.
- Identifies and records any problems relating to the product, process and quality system.
- Packages material for customer orders. This includes application of specific customer required labeling.
- Prepares orders for shipment
- Follows all the work instructions and procedures for picking and packaging of customer orders.
- Keep work area neat and organized according to 6S standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Stand and walk continuously for up to 8 hours per day.
- Reach above and bend/stoop frequently for up to 5.5 hours per day.
- Continuously lift 0-20 pounds for up to 8 hours per day.
- Occasionally lift 20-100 pounds for up to 2.5 hours per day.
- Pushing/Pulling frequently for up to 5.5 hours per day.
- Employees in all warehouse positions must be able to immediately perceive auditory warning signals such as bells, alarms, and horns that are used to warn employees of the start-up, movement, or approach of equipment (including forklifts, lift truck, overhead cranes, conveyors, trucks, and other equipment operated inside or outside the warehouse), mechanical abnormalities, and similar risk situations during warehouse operations
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family IND
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Worth, TX, USA