· Coordinate the packaging activity across multiple shifts
· Satisfy Daily Production Schedule
· Communicate daily expectations to, and direct/coordinate the activity of the production personnel on the shift.
· Monitor headcount.
· Responsible for quality performance in area of authority
· Maintain a clean work area
· Evaluate employee performance as required
· Promote a safe work environment
· Ensure training of new employees, retraining of old (if required) and cross training to allow for a flexible workforce and opportunities for advancement
· Communicate effectively and regularly with the packaging staff to keep them abreast of performance of our measurable, level of workload, housekeeping etc.
· Maintain relevant procedures, processes, and work instructions
· Issue warning notices to direct reports and packagers for any rule violations
· Provide input to the quoting department for all new and current business
· Provide cost analysis for new packaging materials, equipment, and procedures
· Perform any other job requirements assigned by supervisor
Skills/ Training/ Education/ Experience Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Production / Kitting / Packaging
· Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
· Ability to develop and implement the use of processes and procedures
· Familiarity with SAP preferred
· Knowledge of packaging materials and best in practice procedures
Hollingsworth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Hollingsworth complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Hollingsworth expressly prohibits any form of unlawful employee harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Hollingsworth Logistics Group's employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
NOTICE: As of May 1, 2007, Hollingsworth prohibits the hiring of new employees who show the use of tobacco with the exception of employment in California and West Virginia.
- Job Family MGR
- Pay Type Salary
- Groveport, OH, USA