Summary of Position:
The Project Coordinator handles a wide range of administrative and support-related tasks, and works mostly independently. He/she supports Project Managers in performing key job elements. He/she demonstrates excellent organizational, multi-tasking and communication skills in all areas.
- Assist with scheduling and coordination for all project related activities for all parties involved.
- Assist with coordination of Subcontractor Agreements and Purchase Orders.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos, quotes, purchase orders and emails.
- Assist with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Organize, review and submit expense and reimbursement forms.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system.
- Provide assistance to RFP/RFI coordination.
- Assist with paperwork for obtaining permits.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with Project invoicing
- Communicate with customers as directed by the Project Manager
- Perform general clerical duties including photocopying, fax and mailing.
- Update and maintain templates.
- Experience: 2+ years of administrative experience, preferably with an engineering, architecture or construction firm
- Education: High school diploma preferred, additional education a plus
- Travel: Local during the work day
- Software: Intermediate to advanced MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Other: Must have your own vehicle (all mileage will be reimbursed)
- Montgomeryville, PA, USA