Manager, Promotional and Safety Messaging
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
This position oversees the day-to-day management and execution of all Messaging programs including Promotional Campaigns, Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy (REMS) and Drug Safety Communications, marketing programs and other electronic and print offerings. Program management includes all operational and financial aspects of the program from inception through client delivery. Supports multiple internal clients including Business Development, Finance and Marketing.
What you will do:
- Develop client-facing project plans that establish timelines, milestones, and deliverables necessary for successful execution of sponsored campaigns in both electronic (email and SMS) and print channels.
- Work with the Sr. Analyst, Promotional and Safety Messaging to help manage and coordinate daily execution of standard and behavior-based email programs; provides up-to-date status to both internal and external clients.
- Work with the Sr. Manager of Promotional and Safety Messaging to manage and coordinate all Safety programs.
- Responsible for the integrity and maintenance of HCP database used to drive all Messaging offerings.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of and career development for the Sr. Analyst and Sr. Specialist of Promotional and Safety Messaging
- Schedule bi-weekly Communications meetings in order to track key junctions in project development.
- Maintain a critical relationship with multiple email and print vendors to help keep ConnectiveRx electronic channel distribution and deliverability levels efficient and competitive.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with pharma and agency contacts as well as email, print and direct mail vendors.
- Query and provide HCP outreach counts to internal and external customers in support of RFPs or to help determine project scope.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years working with bulk electronic communications (Email + SMS)
- 10+ years working with Pharma clients/Agencies in similar capacity preferred
- 10+ years working with FDA based communications preferred
- Extremely proficient in software and database systems used in executing email programs including Adobe Campaign & Analytics; HTML editors & standard Microsoft suite.
- Strong management background. Problem solving, results orientated, analytical and high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to evaluate and resolve HTML and workflow issues.
- Ability to engage with, understand, anticipate and address client needs
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA