Analyst, QA Customer Care
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Quality Assurance, Customer Care Analyst reports to the Operations, Manager, Customer Care (Operations, Director) and is responsible for collecting and analyzing data collected from various resources. Primary data will be collected from incoming evaluations that are completed by Operations Quality Assurance Associates. The QA Analyst will identify trends and opportunities for both program and agent performance and will communicate/present to CRx key stakeholders and clients. The QA Analyst will drive action-oriented solutions to all CRx cross-functional team members. The recommended solutions will be based on best practices within the industry and include the voice of the customer (VOC), and support data visualization tools with appropriate statistical methodologies. Additional functions will include acting as a mentor for the department by assisting with the training of new hires, participate in peer-to-peer coaching of Operations Quality Associates, recommend and lead process improvement projects, as well as lead cross-functional teams to facilitate program quality with both external and internal stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Performs data analysis on data collected by Quality Associates to look for trends, insights, and areas of opportunity within programs and agent performance. Creates slide decks and presents these documents to internal and external stakeholders alongside Operations Quality Assurance leadership. Uses the data to recommend process improvement opportunities and lead teams to action-oriented results
- Participates in meetings with Operations leadership and/or Clients to discuss program(s) Quality scores and areas of opportunity. Communicates identified trends, quality risks, and serve as a resource regarding quality concerns and continues monitoring for improvement opportunities.
- Provides feedback to Operations Leadership and Operations Agents during coaching sessions, utilizing structured coaching methods. Explores Process improvement opportunities, initiatives, and remediation. Coaches Operations Quality Associates as needed with peer-to-peer coaching; train new department hires and operation agents on program business rules and processes.
- Completes evaluations on work completed by Operations agents to ensure that documented business rules, SOPs, WINs, etc. are adhered to during operational transactions, relevant compliance standards are met, while ensuring that all transactions support the goal of a CRx values to provide exceptional customer service for patients, healthcare providers, and customers.
- Performs the documentation and maintenance of policies, procedures, monitoring/interaction templates and standard operating procedures to ensure they are up-to-date and patient interaction standards are clearly measurable and all ensures consistency in practice.
What we need from you:
- Associate Degree or equivalent years of experience required.
- 2-5 years of process improvement and trained in the use of the statistical tools/reporting. 1 to 3 years in a quality assurance or quality auditing role preferably in a call center, claim operations, pharmacy hub, or similar environments.
- Acts as a Quality Assurance Analyst Subject Matter Expert. Solid working knowledge of quality- oriented services such as accuracy management, performance metrics, customer experience/satisfaction, and SOP execution.
- Strong background in the identification and execution of process improvement opportunities and initiatives.
- Health Care Experience specifically claim processing, contact center, benefit verification, case management, and/or similar industry experience is required. Call Center &/or Claim Processing experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc..).
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills to enable relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in English. Spanish a plus.
- Knowledgeable, responsible, and self-driven to drive excellent customer service and strong patient outcomes.
- Must have an extreme sense of patient/customer empathy- customer centric.
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA