ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Executive Assistant is responsible for managing activities and confidential communications on behalf of the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Product Officer and key Senior Leadership Team members with the CEO and other Executive Management Team members. Serves as a liaison between the executives and other departments, exercising independent judgement in reference to administrative matters.
What you will do:
- Assists in managing the Senior and Executive Operations and Product Leadership Teams. This includes communicating and obtaining information; following-up on delegated assignments; tracking team goals; managing multiple dashboards across different lines of business; and knowing when to act and when to refer matters to others.
- Schedules and plan meetings for the Operations & Product departments (including ordering catering), assisting with travel reservations and travel related expenses for management
- Manages a broad range of administrative duties which includes composing correspondence and preparing presentations that requires responsibility for the quality of the clarity and accuracy of the content that includes detailed proofreading to ensure all redlining/changes are implemented. Facilitates and coordinates a multitude of recurring and special projects with the executive team, disseminates appropriate information and responds to requests for confidential and non-routine information.
- Communicate and coordinate schedules with external vendors and clients, specifically for the product team.
- Supports the Chief Operating Officer regarding scheduling, employee communication, and a variety of Operations related tasks.
- Responds to general staff questions relating to office needs and company information.
- Maintaining the calendars for the Chief Operating Officer, The Chief Product Officer, and designated members of the Operations team.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business related major preferred, or Associate degree from a business school with 4 years of experience in a similar role, supporting Executive Leadership.
- At least 4 years of experience in a professional work setting working as a receptionist, administrative assistant, office coordinator, or similar role required.
- The ability to be dependable, professional, and build and maintain client relationships.
- Able to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines, while maintaining a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Outlook (with calendar) and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of MS Teams, or similar conference call software.
- Basic knowledge of expense reports and experience booking travel (air, rental cars, hotels, etc.)
- Outstanding time-management and interpersonal skills, documentation skills, meeting planning, and telephone skills, excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management, focusing on meeting all assigned deadlines without oversight.
- Independent thinking and judgement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with a diverse group of people – both internal staff and clients.
- Must have a very positive, can-do attitude.
- Must take accountability and ownership and pride in their work.
- Ability to solve simple and complex problems – and ability to know when to ask for assistance with advance problems.
- Local travel to offices, stores, restaurants when needed – must have valid driver’s license. Ability to lift up to 30 pounds.
- Pay Type Salary
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA