Director, Business Development
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Director, Business Development penetrates and develops key accounts to maximize revenue potential on an annual basis. The DBD builds business partnerships by acting as a marketing consultant with significant industry knowledge. The Director, Business Development designs and presents marketing programs that drive client sales efficiently and effectively. This includes developing and maintaining strong business relationships with current and prospective clients; the DBD must be an effective overall business manager.
What you will do:
- Achieve annual revenue goals for accounts leading to a total goal attainment and renew over 90% of existing business each year.
- Develop, refine, and execute an annual business plan to reach objectives specified by ConnectiveRx performance goals.
- Consult with SVP of Business Development on strategy and tactics regarding specific accounts while managing a real-time territory revenue forecast and develop mid to senior level relationships at all accounts
- Perform sales and revenue goals on a consistent basis through development of new prospects, qualifying leads and closing sales
What we need from you:
- Bachelor’s required. Additional education strongly preferred.
- 5-10 years of industry related sales experience and will need to have documented successful sales track record and appropriate customer relationship success.
- Pharmaceutical Brand/product management experience
- EHR Agency experience preferred
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software; Advanced proficient knowledge regarding project management, intelligence gathering and distillation of ideas.
- Possess high level analytical skills to align and support program designs with brand strategies.
- Selling into pharma or working in pharma
- Resourcefulness; Collaborative-minded; team oriented, multitasker.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required No
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA