Sr. Associate, Accounts Payable - Contractor
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Senior Associate, Accounts Payable administers the check printing process, processing ACH’s and prenotes, the verification and recording of funds by program, researching checks and initiating stop payments/voids when necessary, reissuance of checks from rebate programs and the printing and distribution of monthly registers.
What you will do:
- Reviews system-generated payment files for errors. Each file will have its each control email which must tie to the system-generated file. In the event of an error or a missed file, the problem must be escalated as these payments must be made daily.
- Checks for many different rebate programs are printed daily. Each batch must be reconciled to the origination file upon execution. In the event of a rebate check being misplaced by a customer or lost via mail, the payment platform processor will be notified and will void and reissue the check.
- Some rebates are paid via ACH in which the customer would like an electronic payment. These batches are uploaded into the bank and approved by the Controller or their designated appointee. A rebate can’t be paid via ACH without a prenote being authorized in the bank for that specific account to verify the account has been properly setup to receive an ACH payment.
- Work with internal and external resources for setting up and testing of new programs and program changes.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- High school education or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience a in high-volume payment processing role.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with internal stakeholders and banking contacts.
- Thorough knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures related to bookkeeping, check processing and reconciliation.
- Beginner to Intermediate level in Microsoft Word and Excel. Microsoft Dynamics skill set preferred.
- Dedication to quality assurance and need for compliance. The ability to demonstrate record of organization abilities.
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Office snacks!!
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Office
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Job Start Date Monday, November 22, 2021
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA