Director, Program Management
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Patient Services Director is responsible for providing operations leadership over one or many Hub programs, ensuring programs are executed as contracts dictate. Responsible for managing to the program budget(s) and providing direct leadership over Program Managers along with indirect support to the program teams. The Patient Services Director will have frequent ongoing communication with clients. Works with the Senior Director of Operations to develop policies, procedures and the collateral for assigned program(s).
What you will do:
- Responsible for the delivery of ConnectiveRx services to fulfill customers’ statement of work and key success factors. Accountable for all client communication, pertaining to operations, including escalations. Accountable for the development and delivery of quarterly business reviews. Partners with Account management to proactively provide recommendations to improve and grow the program and maintain customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the overall management of ConnectiveRx operational resources to meet all business needs. Cultivates talent and bench strength of existing team members by conducting 1:1s, team meetings, annual performance reviews, providing coaching and ensuring that staff members are executing to their goals. Attracts, selects, and retains high caliber, diverse talent able to successfully achieve or exceed business goals by leading the interviewing/hiring process for program leadership roles.
- In conjunction with the Program Managers, successfully implement programs and manage new tasks and programs initiatives including ensuring staff are equipped with all necessary tools, licenses and materials, validating the effectiveness of programs and solutions both pre and post launch and ensuring that programs are properly staffed to meet quality and productivity metrics. Ensures teams are properly prepared for onboardings, new product and service launches, including developing program collateral such as process flows, SOPs, and call scripts.
- Responsible for delivering the operations to align with the budget targets; manage variances appropriately. Provide input into the budgeting process and any strategic planning.
- Responsible for staying current on industry and therapy specific developments related to client program(s).
- Meet all administrative duties related to management in a timely manner, which may include: approving time cards and PTO, completing and sending employee change documentation/communication to IT or HR, completing performance reviews and/or score cards, completing all mandatory training sessions for managers, responding to email in a timely manner, creating meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes.
- Exemplifies a commitment to the ConnectiveRx quality management system -- including program quality control/quality assurance -- by following all applicable quality policies and procedures, ensuring all staff/team members are trained on and understand their quality objectives through coaching, monitoring and performance management; continuously monitoring established key performance indicators for trends and opportunities for improvement, striving to proactively address the root causes of known quality problems, and working with the internal quality departments to implement corrective measures when quality issues arise. Represent and uphold the ConnectiveRx core values every day.
- Collaborates with other departments to develop and maintain viable operational contingency plans.
- Conduct customer experience/satisfaction research for patient service results. Participate in market research.
- Travel to and attend related meetings/conferences as required.
What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare, science, marketing, communications or related discipline or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of related operational experience, including 3 or more years managing projects and at least 5 years of leadership experience.
- Previous leadership and management experience with proven results
- Pharmacy or healthcare reimbursement experience
- Previous vendor or client facing experience
- Experience managing moderate to complex healthcare programs
- Previous experience in creating and delivering presentations to customers and clients. High degree of problem-solving ability. Ability to analyze and interpret data
- Excellent oral and written communication. Must possess comfort in navigating in ambiguous situations.
- Ability to drive deliverables within ConnectiveRx and with clients.
- Ability to lead through example.
- Must be organized with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in a demanding role with external stakeholder expectations.
- Ability to prioritize
We would love it if you had:
- Project management experience
- Hub service, specialty pharmacy industry or previous pharma experience
- Working knowledge of HIPAA, Quality, or other healthcare regulations/accreditations
- Pay Type Salary
- Pittsburgh, PA 15275, USA