Sr Engineer, Infrastructure Operations
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What you will do:
The Engineer / Sr. Engineer, Infrastructure Operations works on the Operations Team within IT Infrastructure. This position is primarily a hands-on role that will design, code, build, implement, and respond to pro-active monitoring processes, systems, and solutions to ensure that all ConnectiveRx application and server systems are operating properly. This role is also responsible for maintaining automation systems and solutions as part of service delivery and pro-active monitoring responsibilities. This position must work closely with business users, Application Development personnel, and peers in Infrastructure to support ConnectiveRx business operations.
- Configure & maintain systems to support the healthy operations of all ConnectiveRx Data Centers.
- Utilize new and existing monitoring tools to provide near real-time alerting for system anomalies, reporting, and predictive analysis.
- Work to ensure all Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) are met for production systems.
- Pro-actively troubleshoot production issues as needed, and identify and capture root cause, action items, and lessons learned after all incidents and infrastructure events.
- Capture metrics to measure performance of systems and processes.
What we’d like from you:
- 2 to 5 years supporting IT Infrastructure functions
- Healthcare IT Infrastructure & systems highly preferred
- HIPAA compliance knowledge highly preferred.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as:
- AWS CloudWatch
- Microsoft PowerShell
- GitLab repository management
- ManageEngine ITSM toolsets
- Twilio alerting
- SSO technologies also required.
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012 & above
- Azure DevOps
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA