Associate, Customer Care
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Associate, Customer Care Center, under the direction of the supervisor, is responsible for providing patient health care services enabling access to care for prescription medications. This individual will be interacting directly with patients, physicians, and/or pharmacies related to providing access to care on behalf of our client’s copay assistance programs. This individual is part of a highly concierge ‘white glove’ service team that will manage the patient experience from start to finish by providing program information, eligibility, reimbursement support, and general assurances and ease of use in supporting our client’s copay assistance programs. This position requires someone with extreme customer empathy soft skills, experienced in patient care / health care case management engagement.
What you will do:
- Provide high touch ‘white glove’ health care case management services to our patients on behalf of our clients’ copay assistance programs.
- Respond to inbound phone calls and claims (as well as outbound calls) to/from patients, physicians, and pharmacies, services their access to care and reimbursement needs and responds.
- Extreme focus on patient empathy and the consumer experience with the goal to assure our patients on ease of use of program goals and ultimately driving access to care and medication adherence.
- Refer requests for escalation as needed and engage other internal areas such as Program Management, IT and other Contact Center teams to resolve issues.
- Provide input and feedback to Quality Management and Training as subject matter experts to improve processes, procedures and training.
- Perform other duties as required.
What we need from you:
- High School or GED required.
- 3 years in a health care / case management setting with experience in high volume call centers. Experience in pharmacy benefits and health care insurances a major plus. Medical billing background a plus.
- Strong experience in a health care case management or patient experience setting. Health care or pharmaceutical experience is required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluent in English/Spanish (a plus). Strong organizational skills.
- Responsible and driven to drive world class customer service and patient outcomes.
- Must have an extreme sense of patient/customer empathy. Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations – Self Lead.
- Work schedule in support of an 8am – 11pm contact center. Flexibility to support the needs of the business (evenings, weekends, etc.) as needed.
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Hourly
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA