What You’ll Do:
Line Cooks are in charge of prepping food and plating dishes according to Condado menu specifications.
- Assembling dishes in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff (we use an assembly line style of cooking)
- Working fryers and the line
- Washing dishes
- Multitasking, having a sense of urgency
- Work as a team with rest of kitchen staff
- Must be 18 years of age or older to apply
- Ability to provide reliable transportation to and from work
- Must be accountable and punctual
- Ability to work fast and multi-task, keeping your "head on a swivel" in a high-volume environment
- Maintain cleanliness standards through daily and weekly checklists
Why Should You Join Our Team?
Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance (Full Time Employees)
401k With Company Match (Full Time Employees)
- Tremendous Growth Potential
- Flexible Schedules
- No Uniforms
- 1/2 off tacos!
- Restaurants closed on Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas!
What Condado is All About:
Our build-your-own-taco concept has been operating since 2014, with our first location in Columbus, Ohio. We’ve since added several more locations throughout the Midwest, with many more on the way!
With culture at the forefront, we take pride in creating a workplace that honors the uniqueness of our people and the communities we serve -- a place where you are free to be yourself!
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $16.00
- Fritz Farm, 114 Summit At Fritz Farm, Lexington, Kentucky, United States of America