Field Service Installer
Who We Are:
- Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States.
- Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR.
What We Offer:
Eligible full time Coke Florida Associates can participate in our Total Rewards Program which includes:
- Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
- 401K program with healthy company match
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Three weeks of vacation pay, and 10 company paid holidays*
- Tuition reimbursement for approved college level coursework
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Career Succession Training
- Paid bi-weekly
- Competitive compensation
*Some programs have time in role eligibility requirements; vacation and holiday paid time off is pro-rated year one
Coke Florida is seeking a Field
Service Installer for Fort Myers area with installation experience.
- Responsible for installing fountain equipment
- Performs installations, removals, and relocations of fountain equipment
- Maintain on-vehicle parts inventory and order new supplies as needed
- Maintain and complete required paperwork, such as work tickets, parts list etc.
- Provide quality customer service
- High School diploma or GED
- Refrigeration/HVAC trade or vocational certification preferred
- 1 to 3 years of general plumbing and technical experience
- Demonstrated mechanical, technical, and electrical aptitude
- Basic computer skills
- Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Must be able to pass a Department of Transportation physical and/or have a valid DOT Medical Card
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am -2:30pm (overtime available based on business needs)
Major moving violations include, but are not limited to, leaving the scene of an accident, driving under the influence, and reckless driving. Minor moving violations include, but are not limited to, speeding, driving too close, failure to stop, and improper lane changes. Driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coca-Cola Beverages' guidelines to determine eligibility for the Field Service Installer position.
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to perform additional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time and to assign additional duties and responsibilities as needed.
Employment with Coke Florida is at-will.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Job Family Equipment Services/MRC
- Job Function Equipment Services
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fort Myers, FL, USA