5701 Avenue H, Brooklyn, NY 11234, USA Req #2616
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
STATEMENT OF THE JOB
The Office Manager is responsible for the overall organization of clerical, administrative and book keeping responsibilities of multiple Senior Centers per agency and funding source regulations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform clerical functions for multiple senior centers, including data entry, filing, answering phones and distributing mail.
* Establish and maintain files and records according to agency and funding source regulations including staff time sheets.
* Maintain accurate ledgers according to agency regulations on expenses and contributions for the programs.
* Handle billing matters by processing check requests, interact with vendors and maintain petty cash.
* Maintain program inventory including office and program supplies.
* Prepare and submit all financial and statistical reports required.
* Count, record and deposit participant contributions.
* Monitor expenses and alert Program Manager to issues.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES
* High School Diploma or GED graduate with course work in business math and bookkeeping.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
* Computer literate with knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook.
* Knowledge of Bookkeeping.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
* Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 5701 Avenue H, Brooklyn, NY 11234, USA