Business Systems Analyst
About the Position:
Crescent Bank is hiring for a Business Systems Analyst who will focus their attention on supporting our Retail Banking and Digital Banking initiatives. As we focus on growth potential for these two divisions of the bank, the BSA will take ownership for the configuration and technical administration of our core banking platform and related technologies.
The qualified candidate’s main responsibility will be to perform configuration and technical administration of the Bank's core banking platform and related technologies including online/mobile banking and account opening, ensuring updates and changes to the banking core are requested, tested, documented, approved, and implemented in a manner that is controlled, consistent, and accurate. The person in this role will find success if they are detail oriented, have solid Banking experience and an aptitude for technology. They will use these qualities to work with external and internal resources to provide innovative applications and solutions to customers and stakeholders in the digital retail banking space.
What we are looking for:
To thrive in this position, a person should have at least 5 years of experience working with a core Banking system in a support, coding, reporting and conversion programming capacity. A background in Risk & Compliance as well as experience working with mobile and online banking products will contribute to success in this role. The person in this role will also be expected to have strong collaboration, problem solving, and analytical skills.
About Crescent Bank:
Crescent Bank began in 1991 as a small New Orleans based community bank. Today, Crescent Bank has a presence nation-wide and is on a mission to leverage technology to provide auto lending and savings access to consumers who may not be served by other traditional banking products.
Crescent Bank prioritizes employee growth and advancement- both as employees and as individuals- through our core values and through the benefits we offer.
Our Core Values include: Be a Team Player, Continuously Improve, Do the Right Thing, Put the Customer First, & Take Ownership
We are proud to offer the following key benefits:
· Workplace flexibility for eligible positions
· All the insurance programs you’d expect- health, dental, vision, life, disability, + more
· Multiple types of paid time off
· Retirement program with company contribution
· Paid parental Leave
· Award-winning Wellness programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Payroll on Demand- access your pay when you need it most.
Learn more about life at Crescent Bank here: Crescent Bank Profile
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience as a business analyst in the Banking industry
- 2+ years of experience working with mobile and online banking products.
- Experience implementing or maintaining mobile and online banking software solutions for the financial industry.
- 2+ years developing and documenting technical requirements/specifications .
- Experience analyzing/interpreting data and solving problems from a business and technical perspective.
- FIS Horizon configuration experience.
- In-depth knowledge of financial industry and its terminology such as, but not limited to, shares, loans, certificates, ACH, wires, etc.
- Background knowledge/ understanding of NACHA Operating Rules & Guidelines
- Solid understanding of banking including, policies, procedures, reporting, and regulations governing financial institutions.
- Working knowledge of FDIC/OFI and other banking related regulations
- Technical management of core banking platforms
- Understanding of Agile principles and methodologies
- Industry knowledge of digital banking platforms such as Alkami, nCino, Banno, etc
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to resolve complex client problems and/or situations
- Skilled in interpreting and documenting requirements, and ensuring that solutions meet those requirements.
- Key Skills: time management, strong written and verbal communication ability, decision making, consultation, self-starter
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Performance Award
- Metairie, LA, USA