Sr Business Analyst
Crescent Bank is adding a Senior Business Analyst to our team. As a Senior Business Analyst at Crescent Bank you will identify business challenges and opportunities for improving Crescent Bank's Auto portfolio performance and solve for them using data analytics to make strategic or tactical recommendations.
The role requires one to be passionate about delivering results, be an innovative and strategic thinker, quick learner, self-motivated, detail oriented, a team player and can sift through voluminous amounts of information to pinpoint which items are relevant to understanding business results. They will be able to apply knowledge of business and use balanced judgment in interpretation of data (analytics). The Analyst will demonstrate an understanding of and the ability to analyze quantitative information presented in a variety of formats. The position will be responsible for preparing crisp presentations supplemented with analysis provided to the Executive team within Crescent Bank.
Crescent Bank is a privately owned, state chartered, FDIC insured commercial bank. We have been in business for over 25 years and are located in over 20 states. While our primary business is providing auto loans to those who have a hard time securing a loan, we also provide a variety of personal and business banking services throughout Louisiana. We strive for employee advancement and growth. We offer a wide variety of benefits. Unlike your average bankers, we actually have fun.
- Paid Vacation, Personal, Holiday, Bereavement, and Jury Duty
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- AD&D and Multiple Life Insurances
- Long and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
- Wellness Programs
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free No Fee Savings and Checking Accounts
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- In specific areas of the business identify opportunities and risks.
- Identify and implement potential solutions that drive the company's performance and profitability.
- Create analytical frameworks to evaluate different solutions to risks and opportunities.
- Use analytical techniques, for example past performance, testing, statistical modeling, and financial modeling to ground the value of different solutions.
- Areas of analysis may include, credit, pricing, operations, finance, and overall business strategy.
- Identify customer’s needs and wants and build solutions that meet or exceeds them.
- Monitor performance of a business area and tests being performed in that business area. Draw insight from the monitoring to identify opportunities for business improvement.
- Works effectively as part of a team atmosphere to perform duties and achieve daily operational goals.
- Meet productivity standards in accordance with Crescent Bank’s confidentiality policies and organizational values.
- Perform additional duties as needed within the department.Meets productivity standards in accordance with Crescent Bank’s confidentiality policies and organizational values
- Performs additional duties as needed within the department
- The candidate should hold a bachelor’s degree in a major with an analytical focus; examples include Engineering, Science, Mathematics, Finance, and Economics.
- 3-6 years related experience performing analytical work is desired.
- Strong analytical and model development skills and advanced knowledge of Excel and data mining tools such as SQL, SAS, R, or Python.
- Track record of delivering improved business results.
- Demonstrated experience building long-term relationships with strategic business partners.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as function within a team environment.
- Effective verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver results on time.
- Project and time management skills; specifically the ability to execute project plans across diverse teams in order to successfully meet corporate objectives
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Performance Award
- Carrollton, TX, USA