As a member of the Creative team, you’ll focus on producing marketing and promotional video assets. The ideal candidate will be a highly creative, conceptual thinker with a broad background in video production that enables them to fill a variety of roles as needs dictate on a project-by-project basis.
- Collaborate with team members in production plans
- Operation of video production equipment
- Maintaining, cataloguing and tracking production equipment
- Log and organize footage of video productions
- Video editing with an understanding of the goals of the project to best deliver the message
- Responsible for operating camera equipment
- Upload and organize footage
- Trips as necessary for video and photography
- Optimize the trip itinerary to accomplish goals set
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal team members and external vendors.
- Excellent design software proficiency (Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop)
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field required such as Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Film or Art.
- Two years’ experience preferred.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA