Network and System Administrator
Cafaro, headquartered at the Eastwood Mall, is looking to hire a Network & Systems Administrator. We are specifically seeking candidates who are detail-oriented, independent thinkers, with a “can-do" attitude.
- Perform daily/weekly/monthly backups of all Cafaro data, as well as testing the backups for data integrity and reliability.
- Plan, maintain and implement Security measures through Active Directory, Group Policy, Fortigate Firewall, and End Point Encryption to protect data, software and hardware.
- Administer penetration and other security tests on Cafaro Network and equipment to ensure all Cafaro assets are secure.
- Test and implement all security best practices.
- Manage all storage arrays and inventory disk capacity.
- Manage/implement all Phone systems portfolio wide
- Understand, Manage, Implement best practices around all Energy Management tasks. This includes supporting the Operations department and all remote sites around lighting, heating, and cooling.
- Recommend changes to the existing processes to drive better performance and a more efficient work atmosphere.
- Research new technology and implement or recommend it for implementation.
- Analyze existing equipment performance and logs for any signs of failure. Determine the root cause and resolve.
- Create Knowledge base articles regularly and train as needed.
- Plan and communicate any down time of any production equipment.
- Work with owners and department heads as needed to create best practices and solutions to any problems that they may request.
- Act as a backup to the Helpdesk team as needed. This will include taking help request tickets and providing remote support to end users.
- Provide advance support to end users when requested.
- Work as a team player with all others in the Information Technology department as others may request help on projects.
- Act as the on call representative for the Information Technology department when needed.
- Any other responsibility that may be tasked with
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal abilities. Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in/with the following systems preferred but not required:
- Dell EMC Isilon
- Mitel Phone System
- Backup Exec
- Quest Rapid Recovery
- Windows Server, Unix, PowerShell
- Dell Networking
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA