We are seeking a candidate who can work strategically and collaboratively with our Leasing team and tenants throughout our national portfolio. We are looking for someone who isn’t afraid to go the extra mile, has a passion for deal-making, and a desire to develop skills and knowledge.
- Lease existing or vacant space within an assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate the entire leasing process from prospect to lease execution.
- Proactively canvass markets to engage new tenants and find the best of the best local/regional/national retailers and restaurants.
- Negotiate and finalize letters of intent and leases and ensure that appropriate approvals are obtained.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data on all deals within electronic tracking system.
- Focus on the sourcing of new business by building and cultivating industry relationships.
- Collaborate with other departments to execute deals from start to finish – daily coordination with property management, construction, and legal departments
- Detect and implement non-traditional approaches to add value
- Ability to recall details of deals
- Qualify potential tenants
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Real Estate, Finance, Business Management, Marketing or related field.
- Three or more years of applicable experience in retail leasing required
- Experience with lease negotiations and Tenant relations.
- Ability to work well under pressure and balance multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills required.
- Priority setting, decisiveness, organization and time-management skills
- Team oriented, personal achievements and leadership roles in background required.
- Competitive Health Care Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Plan including gym reimbursement
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Pay Type Salary
- 5577 Youngstown Warren Rd, Niles, OH 44446, USA