District Manager - SLC Nevada
Are you an enthusiastic, friendly person who is looking to make his or her mark with a national company that understands work life balance? Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? This is an opportunity to work with other highly engaged people within a culture that embraces innovation while delivering an outstanding customer experience. Joining our team is an opportunity to grow YOUR CAREER.
At BMC, we are committed to serving our customers better. With that commitment comes the need to grow our teams to own the skills and strategy internally to drive the change centered around our customers and community.
District Manager – Nevada
We seek an experienced professional in the consumer loan, retail or restaurant industry to maintain a well-run and profitable territory of offices. This individual will assist the organization in leading a team of employees to understand and execute the company’s mission and goals. This will entail developing the knowledge and skills to diagnose trends in employee behavior, anticipate difficulties and initiate prompt corrective action when needed. In addition, they will perform the following:
- Set individual office performance goals; guide offices and employees and actively influence events to achieve performance goals.
- Identify opportunities for growth by discerning existing offices that would benefit by relocation and by recognizing expansion opportunities in their territory.
- Analyze operational reports; develop an individual course of action for each office in territory.
- Recruit, hire, train, motivate and evaluate new and existing employees.
- Plan and coordinate local advertising campaigns from inception to completion.
- Experience in the consumer loan, retail or restaurant industry preferred.
- Ability and desire to learn quickly and implement new job-related information.
- Ability to establish priorities and a course of action for handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to interact in a positive, calm and effective manner with the public, customers, subordinates and others, including individuals who are frustrated, aggravated or irate.
- Willing to travel up to 90%.
We want Sun Loan to be a place where you build long-term success. That's why, from day one, we invest in your future.
- Salary plus a monthly performance-based incentive bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Comprehensive paid training
- Low Deductible Health Insurance
- Other benefits include dental, vision, life and AD&D, disability and ID Theft
- 401K; fully vested after 4 years
- Much More!
- Pay Type Salary
- Nevada, USA