In House Marketing Concierge
Do you love interacting with people? Do you want to write your own paycheck?
At Bluegreen Vacations, as an In-House Marketing Representative you will join a team of skilled professionals. In this role you will be:
- Responsible for calling assigned leads for the purpose of scheduling In-Tours/FL-Tours during the owners/guests stay.
- Responsible for working assigned shifts at Resort Check-In for the purpose of booking owners/guest to attend a presentation during their stay
- Required to meet/exceed performance metrics
- Required to complete Daily and Weekly Reports as required by the IH Manager.
- Asked to perform other related duties in support of operations and other company initiatives as required and assigned
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 6 months sales experience; preferred
- 6 months customer service experience
- Knowledge of timeshare Industry, Customer Service and quality fundamentals
- MS Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer, company’s intranet system and corporate policies and procedures
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to deal effectively with all levels of the organization
Why Bluegreen Vacations?
- We are friendly
- Customer service and integrity is in our DNA
- We support our communities
- We market, sell and service a unique vacation lifestyle
How do we invest in you?
- Unlimited earning potential with weekly pay
- Work-life balance
- Professional growth and career advancement
- Customizable benefits package
How to join
- Life is short, work somewhere awesome!
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check/drug test. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function None
- Pay Type Hourly
- Las Vegas, NV, USA