Marketing - Welcome Center Representative (Hourly Plus Commission)
A Welcome Center Representative is responsible to check in Mini-Vac clients as well as support manifesting tours. They will provide information for hotel reservations for Mini-Vac clients. These processes include: booking tours, creating reservations in Concierge, updating client accounts, confirming hotel rooms, handling customer issues, and driving retail and hotel sales, as well as booking tours from the Welcome Center. A Welcome Center Coordinator supports marketing and adheres to established policies, procedures, and company standards.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Greets owners who arrive for their update presentation.
• Keep track of the owner services representatives that owners will be sitting with.
• Upon completion of update, gift the owners.
• Reconcile the tours at the end of the day.
• Assist In-House marketing with their owner callbacks.
• Pre-gifting owners and non-owners when appropriate.
• Answering any questions from owners and non-owners concerning the Boyne Area.
• Address any special needs that owners and non-owners may have.
• Greet non-owners/ guests who arrive for their vacation.
• Go over qualifications with the guest.
• Supply guests with local information, maps to the hotel and the surrounding area.
• Reconcile the daily inventory.
• Greeting Owners/ Non-Owners
• Gifting Owners/ Non-Owners
• Selling Golf/Ski Vouchers
• Gifting Inventory
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. In order to comply with state and local COVID-19 mandates, and in alignment with the most recent CDC guidelines, we have implemented various safety protocols within our operations, such as wearing masks and conducting temperature checks and health screenings for our associates. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
- Job Family Sales Operations/Administration
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.00
- Travel Required No
- Required Education High School
- Charleston, SC, USA