TRC - IT - Admin Assistant - Agency Admin
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - JOB DESCRIPTION
FUNCTION:Provides administrative support to a variety of staff and service delivery areas as assigned requiring a high degree of confidentiality, autonomy professional standards.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:Working knowledge of executive and administrative practices and protocols; ability to develop and maintain information organization and maintenance; Demonstrated ability to use Word, Excel, and Power Point; ability to type a minimum of 60wpm, Ability to represent executive and administrative staff in an independent, professional and reliable manner; Comprehensive organizational skills; Detail-oriented; Ability to meet deadlines; Excellent communication, telephone, computer and customer service skills; Physical condition or reasonable accommodation(s) commensurate with the demands of the job.
JOB DESCRIPTION APPENDIX
1. Coordinate and monitor the ordering, receiving, and distribution of all Agency computer equipment and supplies; maintain computer equipment orders and supplies databases.
2. Ensure that all computer-generated reports are routed to the appropriate personnel.
3. Maintain inventory tags for Agency computer equipment.
4. Schedule meetings for departmental staff.
5. Maintain department electronic filing and records management systems.
6. Sort, read and prioritize mail for review and distribution.
7. Perform typing/data entry duties as required.
8. Assist in formatting and preparation of special reports and other management information as needed or assigned.
9. Assist Director of Information Systems in performing periodic internal audits of departmental operations and resources.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND OTHER:
1. Prepare new computer equipment to be worked on by PC/LAN Coordinators. Ensure new systems are operational, ordered software is properly installed.
2. Maintain library of agency software and software license agreements.
3. Maintain inventory of all agency computer hardware and software, and assist in the performance of hardware/software upgrades.
4. Conduct individual training sessions for users upon approval of training request by Director of Information Systems.
5. Maintain and track departmental and agency computer hardware and software budgets
6. Assist in managing and maintaining Agency IS Help Desk function, including but not limited to: assisting Help Desk Coordinator in answering Help Desk calls, generating work orders, routing orders to appropriate technical staff, and keying in problem resolutions. Track and report on the status of open Help Desk orders.
7. Assist in coordinating onboarding and offboarding process and tickets.
1.All other duties as assigned by the Director of Information Systems.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:High school diploma or GED, plus four (4) years of related experience.
Note: Degree can substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
OTHER DUTIES:Refer to Appendix
REQUIRED TOOLS:Refer to Appendix
3/2019 Clinical Services
THE RESOURCE CENTER Grade11, Non-Exempt PTO/CAT: 3
- Job Family TRC
- Pay Type Hourly
- 200 Dunham Ave, Jamestown, NY 14701, USA