10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA Req #383
Thursday, July 1, 2021
The Photographer will be responsible for creating best in class imagery to be used across Alex and Ani’s digital and print channels. You will be responsible for transforming creative briefs and requests into imagery that brings to life the Alex and Ani brand and mission. With a primary focus on social media and e-commerce this role will partner closely with our internal marketing and copy teams to concept and capture engaging imagery and content. These assets will work to engage existing and potential customers with the ALEX AND ANI brand message, vision, and mission on a daily basis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Concept, shoot, and create assets that elevate and evolve the brand message across ALEX AND ANI’S channels including retail, E-Comm, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, the ALEX AND ANI blog, and other potential identified channels.
• Retouch, color correct, and adjust both on-model and still imagery.
• Partner with other internal teams – designers, content, copy, merchandising, and marketing – to create a cohesive and consistent brand message across all channels that supports the Brand vision and seasonal campaigns.
• Stay on top trends and movements within the social media and digital world, identifying ways for Alex and Ani to leverage the appropriate and “on-brand” topics of interest
• Assist with organizing and archiving all visual assets.
• Organize and maintain libraries of props and wardrobe.
• Complete projects on time in a fast-paced environment without compromising quality.
• Other duties as assigned
• Travel 0-35%; most involving local location travel
Qualifications and Requirements
• Bachelor degree in Fine Arts, Design or related field
• 2 to 3 years of Product photography experience required
• Photography portfolio required
• Must be local to East Greenwich, RI
• Expert use of the Adobe Creative Suite. Capture One is a plus.
• Creative and innovative with a strong vision and entrepreneurial spirit
• Up to speed on all new and developing social media and digital innovations
• Collaborative, inclusive and flexible team member
• Resourceful self-starter
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently in a fast-paced environment
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Job Family Corporate
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- 10 Briggs Dr, East Greenwich, RI 02818, USA