Electronic Software Distribution Technician
Prometric is seeking an Electronic Software Distribution Technician – Part-Time. This energetic individual will work on a team that supports Prometric’s computer-based software distribution processes.
Prometric (www.prometric.com) is a trusted test development and delivery provider to more than 300 organizations worldwide. Prometric serves as an industry gatekeeper, ensuring that people legitimately earn the credentials they seek to achieve, and thereby guaranteeing a fair testing experience for all who come through our doors.
- Working with Client Service Managers and Project Manager to ensure content releases and system packages are successfully deployed per client expectations
- Creating deployment schedules, participating in exam status calls, and attend deployment meetings
- Work directly with key stakeholders to make certain deployment standards are clearly defined and followed
- Monitor the daily workflow to ensure all tasks are completed on time, including the team’s content release and incident queues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree in technology is preferred or equivalent technical experience.
- 5 years of technical analysis, software deployment or relevant technology experience is required.
- SQL experience is required
- Working knowledge of Active directory is required
- Excellent oral and written communications skills are required.
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2008, 2012 and 2019 is preferred.
- Knowledge of Raynet deployment software is preferred.
- Ability to work evenings and /or weekends to meet client expectations is required.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Prometric is an equal opportunity employer: disability/veteran
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Thursday 23 September 2021
- Baltimore, MD, USA